Welcome to My Travel Diary

Welcome to My Travel Diary

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Uniquecap

Out of sudden, my sister suddenly asked us out for a tea break~~~
Nice to hang out with siblings as we hardly able to sit down together and talk to each other about our life as my elder sister has married and 2nd 3rd sister busy with work while me? All the way up north of Kedah.

Anyway thanks to Groupon, we purchase a RM20 cash voucher for this restaurant Uniquecap!!
Before looking at the picture I would say I like this place!
However the price of the dessert is very expensive about RM25 - RM32 for each choice of Danish Box and choice are limited (Only serve Danish Box)
But for drinks, there is lots of Varieties!!

To me, I think it taste better than Chatime or many other drinks outlet.

Menu of the restaurant

Variety of drinks


Cluck-cluck Chicken
Summer Berry
Drinks we ordered forgive me as i forget what are the drinks already :(


The restaurant is located at:
Uniquecap
No. 25, Ground Floor, Jalan 14/20,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46000.

Thanks for reading Blue Lagoon Travel Diary~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...