Welcome to My Travel Diary

Welcome to My Travel Diary

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sweet Hut

Hi hi~~~ 
Recently I don't know why i am just craving for dessert!
So tadah~~
here am I~~ Sweet Hut @ SS15, Subang Jaya.

One thing I love about this dessert shops is that they serve wide selections of dessert!!
Really makes your saliva drips when you read through the menu. 

Their bright Red colour Menu

Wide selection of dessert!

So what we had?



Fresh Mango Sago Pomelo Soup with
Mango Ice-crea and Coconut Pudding

Personally I recommend this one!!
The mango and ice cream is really nice :)

Sesame and Almond Soup

Milk Almond Pudding and Mango Sago Pamelo Soup

Baked Marquis Chocolate Pudding with Cookies Ice-cream
(Need to allow 15-20 minutes preparation time)

Mouth watering chocolate!!
Alright,
for those who not keen to Almond,
I would suggest that you see the menu properly and remove all selection with "Almond" in your choice.
hahaha as I do had a hard time as I missed the words Almond for the Sesame Soup.

Other than that, for the Baked Marquis Chocolate Pudding,
As it is the first time for me to have it,
I do think it taste okay.
Because the chocolate is not too sweet and keep you scooping for more.
And the Oreo vanilla Ice-cream at the side is great!
Mango is fresh.
3 out of 5 stars given the condition I DID NOT TRY ANY BAKED MARQUIS Chocolate Pudding before.

Will definitely look for more other choice in the market to compare!

I do think this is a good place to hang out with wide selections of dessert and food.
So far I still cannot judge that the food are good or bad as this is my first time visiting this shop.
Will definitely go again one day when I am back to Subang.

Sweet hut is located at:
No. 12, Ground Floor,
Jalan SS15/8B Subang Jaya,
Selangor, 47500 Malaysia.
Tel: 0162208811

Thanks for reading Blue Lagoon Travel Diary~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...