Welcome to My Travel Diary

Welcome to My Travel Diary

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Penang Heritage Walk

So before continuing the journey,
Food!!
Wanted to find some hawker stall nearby but failed to do so.
So simply find one restaurant to settle my tummy!!!
Saw this Hainan Town Restaurant at Tanjung City Marina.
I read through the menu. It is so expensive.
Requested for a fried rice instead. Lucky they do serve.


So RM 11 for Fried Rice and 1 cup of Leong Sui.
Yum.. Taste good!

You might try once? but do take note that their food is expensive.



After meal, this blue sky begins my Heritage Journey~~~




Wisma Custom



This is a century old Church.




Saw this Clock tower after that.
Nice structure. Nearby is another historical attraction,
Fort Cornwallis.

It feature the history of Francis Light.
If you are history lover, this is a good place to go.
RM 2.00/pax only.



Cannon protecting the fort


The ticket


Statue of Francis Light



You can put your head in to snap a picture.
But it is not well maintained.


This is a church used for the Army.


Army will be walking to the cannon tower from here.


Gallery showing the history.
Follow the arrow to learn the history!



This building is used to store the gun powder for Cannon.


Strict rules,
cannot sit or stand on the cannon.


It is aiming towards the sea. Not sure how long is the range.

Okay thats all about Fort Cornwallies.
Now another building.
On the way, saw this building.
I believe if the sun shine on this building it will be very nice!!



Parking Ticket!!!!
You will not be able to find this anymore in KL!!
nice!!!


旧关仔角



Penang City Council
槟城市政局




Penang Town Hall
市政厅


Penang Court

George Town
It is very European Style...
So nice!!!
And the whole place is CLEAN!!!
Suprise!!!
Credits to Pakatan Rakyat!!!






My father works here, HSBC Bank.
Opposite is standard chartered Bank. Which is even nicer!!
Sadly i forget to take photos T.T

You should come and see for yourself one day!!!!

After all the walking,
approximately 4 hours of walking!!! wow!!!
I am so proud of myself!!

After reach my dad's place,
I take a bath,
edit photos and take a nap,
at night my father drive me to meet up with my family in Century Bay Private Residence!!!
RM 400++ with groupon voucher!!
To me i think it is totally worth it!!
The room is nice, the bed is nice!!
The room is cozy!!
Only thing is the bath tub is not functioning!!
If you want, you can cook as well!!
Really a nice place!!


Master Bed Room

Toilet

Dining area

Living Room

After settling my luggage,
then we head to 三条街 for dinner!!
It is apparently famous for their Hokkien Mee (Penang Har Mee).
I did not tried,
i have Jawa Mee instead.
Overall,
my tummy is satisfied!!
With Satay, Fried oyster, ABC and a little bit of Char Kuew Teoy!!!



Alright!!
Thats all for Day 1,

PS: Although I became dark like Bangla, but but!!! The fun I have and the satisfactions!!!
No words can describe!!! SHUANG!!!!!!

Continue Penang Food Heaven!!

- End -

Thanks for reading Blue Lagoon Travel Diary~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...