Welcome to My Travel Diary

Welcome to My Travel Diary

Friday, February 28, 2014

Vest Cafe, Alor Setar, Kedah

Is Food Again!!!!
After asking my friends and survey around through the internet,
I finally found this restaurant in Alor Setar, Kedah!

I heard of this restaurant from my friend. It is known for nice food and cheap!
This is what I ordered~~~

"Angry" apparently it is named as angry but is actually just some orange cordial drinks.

Always my favourite, Blue Soda~~~ Not sure why I just like the blue colour~~~ :)

As usual, Mushroom Soup with 2 complimentary Garlic Bread

Lamb and Chicken Mix
It is Juicy I love the Lamb as it has the lamb-ish taste that I really Love!!!
LIKE~~~~~~~
(But the bone is big :( nah~~~ Low cost, what to do?)

Cheesy Chicken Ham
The chicken not like those serve in other restaurant which is kinda dry. this is juicy~~~

Cheesy Scallop~~~
Yum!!
It is a simple tomato sauce plus some cheese and spices, but it really taste awesome!!!

Below are some of the picture of their menu and the interior of the restaurant!
Dont be shock of their pricing!!
The total bill for above Item is RM47++!!!
Good Taste, Good Environment, Good Music, Great PRICE!!
I definitely will come again before i graduate from UUM and of course tell all my friends about this restaurant!! :) (Congratulation, a Satisfied Customer here)

PS: The restaurant needs to improve on their drinks. They do not serve Fresh Fruit Juice, all are cordial drinks or bottled drinks.









Vest Cafe
225, Pawagam Rex, Jalan Putra,
05150 Alor Setar

Tel: 017-488 5458
Operation Hour: 3.00pm - 1.00am (Close on Thursday)

You can visit their page HERE for their other Menu and also picture of the restaurant.

Thanks for reading Blue Lagoon Travel Diary~~

1 comment:

  1. thanks for coming to my cafe and thanks for your suggest, actually we are going to do some changes on menu and shop renovation soon. hopefully you can see the changes on your next visit. is honor to be in your blog and also motivated me that my concept is right "good food, good environment and good price"...thanks

    Lee,
    Vest Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...